Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUILLS exist?
Definitions of SQUILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - bulb of the sea squill, which is sliced, dried, and used as an expectorant
- noun - having dense spikes of small white flowers and yielding a bulb with medicinal properties
- noun - an Old World plant of the genus Scilla having narrow basal leaves and pink or blue or white racemose flowers
- n - a Eurasian herb
There are 7 letters in SQUILLS: I L L Q S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUILLS plus a wildcard: SQUILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUILLS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUILLS
- Sea squills in Agia Roumeli - click on the image to enlarge
- Scilla siberica (Siberian squills) bring a true blue colour to the ...
- game volleyball tournament bracket template - 3 hexagon quilt ...
- Bruce Foxton Staight College Men squills
- squills on Mount Zion Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Growing Scilla mischtschenkoana or squills Gardeners Tips
- squills Racing Pigeon Year Books
- squills Spring flowers ...
- Larkwhistle Daffodil is a Cyclamineus Narcissus that has naturalized ...
- Looking into the maw of a squill.