Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUILL exist?
Definitions of QUILL in dictionaries:
- noun - pen made from a bird's feather
- noun - a stiff hollow protective spine on a porcupine or hedgehog
- noun - any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- The hollow stemlike main shaft of a feather.
- Any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird.
- A writing pen made from the shaft of a feather.
- A plectrum for a stringed instrument of the clavichord type.
- A pipe having a hollow stem.
- A toothpick made from the stem of a feather.
- One of the sharp hollow spines of a porcupine or hedgehog.
- A spindle or bobbin around which yarn is wound in weaving.
- A hollow shaft that rotates on a solid shaft when gears are engaged.
- To wind (thread or yarn) onto a quill.
- To make or press small ridges in (fabric).
- v - to press small ridges in
There are 5 letters in QUILL: I L L Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUILL plus a wildcard: QUILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUILL
Images for QUILL
- quill-pen The Ballroom
- he R enaissance P ens - Broadcasting Station
- Easy to make real writing Magical Feather quills
- quill Pictures - Strange Pics - Freaking News
- Goose quill a traditional tool for writing - works well with our ...
- quill Pen
- quill082609gae.jpg (27534 bytes)
- Scarlet Macaw Wing Feather quill Pen by SomethingWiccan on Etsy