Scrabble word: QUILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUILL exist?
Definitions of QUILL in dictionaries:
- noun - pen made from a bird's feather
- noun - a stiff hollow protective spine on a porcupine or hedgehog
- noun - any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- The hollow stemlike main shaft of a feather.
- Any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird.
- A writing pen made from the shaft of a feather.
- A plectrum for a stringed instrument of the clavichord type.
- A pipe having a hollow stem.
- A toothpick made from the stem of a feather.
- One of the sharp hollow spines of a porcupine or hedgehog.
- A spindle or bobbin around which yarn is wound in weaving.
- A hollow shaft that rotates on a solid shaft when gears are engaged.
- To wind (thread or yarn) onto a quill.
- To make or press small ridges in (fabric).
- verb - to press small ridges in