Scrabble word: QUILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUILL exist?
Definitions of QUILL in dictionaries:
- noun - pen made from a bird's feather
- noun - a stiff hollow protective spine on a porcupine or hedgehog
- noun - any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- The hollow stemlike main shaft of a feather.
- Any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird.
- A writing pen made from the shaft of a feather.
- A plectrum for a stringed instrument of the clavichord type.
- A pipe having a hollow stem.
- A toothpick made from the stem of a feather.
- One of the sharp hollow spines of a porcupine or hedgehog.
- A spindle or bobbin around which yarn is wound in weaving.
- A hollow shaft that rotates on a solid shaft when gears are engaged.
- To wind (thread or yarn) onto a quill.
- To make or press small ridges in (fabric).
- verb - to press small ridges in
There are 5 letters in QUILL: I L L Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUILL plus a wildcard: QUILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUILL
Images for QUILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.