Scrabble word: SQUILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUILL exist?
Definitions of SQUILL in dictionaries:
- noun - bulb of the sea squill, which is sliced, dried, and used as an expectorant
- noun - having dense spikes of small white flowers and yielding a bulb with medicinal properties
- noun - an Old World plant of the genus Scilla having narrow basal leaves and pink or blue or white racemose flowers
- Any of several bulbous Eurasian and African plants of the genus Scilla, having narrow leaves and bell-shaped blue, white, or pink flowers.
- See sea onion (n.
- The dried inner scales of the bulbs of any of these plants, used as rat poison and formerly as a cardiac stimulant, expectorant, and diuretic.
- noun - a Eurasian herb