Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUILL exist?
Definitions of SQUILL in dictionaries:
- noun - bulb of the sea squill, which is sliced, dried, and used as an expectorant
- noun - having dense spikes of small white flowers and yielding a bulb with medicinal properties
- noun - an Old World plant of the genus Scilla having narrow basal leaves and pink or blue or white racemose flowers
- Any of several bulbous Eurasian and African plants of the genus Scilla, having narrow leaves and bell-shaped blue, white, or pink flowers.
- See sea onion (n.
- The dried inner scales of the bulbs of any of these plants, used as rat poison and formerly as a cardiac stimulant, expectorant, and diuretic.
- n - a Eurasian herb
There are 6 letters in SQUILL: I L L Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUILL plus a wildcard: SQUILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUILL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUILL
- squill Scilla Siberian squill
- Large Image Scilla Siberica - Siberian squill
- squill in bloom. I just love photographing squill.
- HowStuffWorks Siberian squill A Profile of a Garden Bulb
- Urginea maritima buds - Sea squill buds - click to enlarge
- ... Early Spring Bulbs - Crocus Aconite Snowdrops & Siberian squill
- Modern Herbal squill
- Siberian squill
- Bulbs and More -Siberian squill - University of Illinois Extension
- Scilla Siberica - Siberian squill
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.