Scrabble word: QUILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUILLS exist?
Definitions of QUILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - pen made from a bird's feather
- noun - a stiff hollow protective spine on a porcupine or hedgehog
- noun - any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- verb - to press small ridges in
There are 6 letters in QUILLS: I L L Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUILLS plus a wildcard: QUILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUILLS
Images for QUILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.