Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUIBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIBS exist?
Definitions of SQUIBS in dictionaries:
- noun - firework consisting of a tube filled with powder (as a broken firecracker) that burns with a fizzing noise
- v - to ridicule in a satirical composition
There are 6 letters in SQUIBS: B I Q S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUIBS plus a wildcard: SQUIBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUIBS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUIBS
- Invite Friends to try Squibbish
- WTC 7...The squibs - JREF Forum
- Apollo moon landings were not all that they seemed at the time
- squibs-Edinburgh Outdoor Dance & Dance(s)pace Reviews Deeming ...
- Theres a jaunty amateurish quality to the daily announcements on ...
- squibs And Crackers Tender Moments
- ... mark a rayner scribblings squibs & sundry monkey joys Page 3
- squibs And Crackers 022611
- squibs at the Cartoon Trophy at Waldringfield Sailing Club - Yachts ...
- ... in Twin Towers. Engineers say squibs prove controlled demolition