Scrabble word: SQUIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIB exist?
Definitions of SQUIB in dictionaries:
- noun - firework consisting of a tube filled with powder (as a broken firecracker) that burns with a fizzing noise
- A small firecracker.
- A broken firecracker that burns but does not explode.
- A brief satirical or witty writing or speech, such as a lampoon.
- To write or utter squibs.
- To write or utter squibs against; lampoon.
- To kick (the ball) low on a kickoff so that it bounces along the ground.
- verb - to ridicule in a satirical composition
There are 5 letters in SQUIB: B I Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUIB plus a wildcard: SQUIB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUIB
Images for SQUIB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.