Scrabble word: SQUIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIB exist?
Definitions of SQUIB in dictionaries:
- noun - firework consisting of a tube filled with powder (as a broken firecracker) that burns with a fizzing noise
- A small firecracker.
- A broken firecracker that burns but does not explode.
- A brief satirical or witty writing or speech, such as a lampoon.
- To write or utter squibs.
- To write or utter squibs against; lampoon.
- To kick (the ball) low on a kickoff so that it bounces along the ground.
- verb - to ridicule in a satirical composition