Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BISQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BISQUE exist?
Definitions of BISQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick cream soup made from shellfish
- A rich, creamy soup made from meat, fish, or shellfish.
- A thick cream soup made of puréed vegetables.
- Ice cream mixed with crushed macaroons or nuts.
- See biscuit (n.
- A pale orange-yellow to yellowish gray.
- A color ranging in various industries from moderate yellowish pink to grayish yellow.
- An advantage allowed an inferior player in certain games, such as a free point in tennis, an extra turn in croquet, or an additional stroke in golf.
- n - a thick soup
There are 6 letters in BISQUE: B E I Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BISQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BISQUE plus a wildcard: BISQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BISQUE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BISQUE
- Simple Lobster bisque recipe ChowTown
- Lobsta Fest Part II Thai Lobster bisque Foodie Reflections
- FileLobster bisque.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- bisque - Colours - Corian
- lobster bisque these days
- Closet Cooking Shrimp bisque
- ... Restaurant Eugene Atlanta Georgia and his recipe for Shrimp bisque
- Dave and I LOVE us some lobster bisque. Our third year together we had ...
- Crab bisque The Vital Difference