Scrabble word: BISQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BISQUE exist?
Definitions of BISQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick cream soup made from shellfish
- A rich, creamy soup made from meat, fish, or shellfish.
- A thick cream soup made of puréed vegetables.
- Ice cream mixed with crushed macaroons or nuts.
- See biscuit (n.
- A pale orange-yellow to yellowish gray.
- A color ranging in various industries from moderate yellowish pink to grayish yellow.
- An advantage allowed an inferior player in certain games, such as a free point in tennis, an extra turn in croquet, or an additional stroke in golf.
- noun - a thick soup