Scrabble word: BISQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BISQUE exist?
Definitions of BISQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick cream soup made from shellfish
- A rich, creamy soup made from meat, fish, or shellfish.
- A thick cream soup made of puréed vegetables.
- Ice cream mixed with crushed macaroons or nuts.
- See biscuit (n.
- A pale orange-yellow to yellowish gray.
- A color ranging in various industries from moderate yellowish pink to grayish yellow.
- An advantage allowed an inferior player in certain games, such as a free point in tennis, an extra turn in croquet, or an additional stroke in golf.
- noun - a thick soup
There are 6 letters in BISQUE: B E I Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BISQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BISQUE plus a wildcard: BISQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BISQUE
Images for BISQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.