Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPONGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPONGY exist?
Definitions of SPONGY in dictionaries:
- adj - easily squashed
- adj - like a sponge in being able to absorb liquids and yield it back when compressed
- adj - resembling a sponge
There are 6 letters in SPONGY: G N O P S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPONGY plus a wildcard: SPONGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPONGY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPONGY
- Picture Library - J - spongy Bone 400X - 1
- Yellow Porous spongy Background Texture Stock Photo 37921174 ...
- Picture Library - H - spongy Bone 100X - 1
- Cancellous (spongy) Bone
- spongy - daisylove Fan Art (10101632) - Fanpop fanclubs
- like spongy.
- spongy Mat 21626445 by StockProject1 on deviantART
- spongy bone SEM - Stock Image P1050152 - Science Photo Library
- Rimpex Rubber provides technical proposal for spongy tires.
- spongy bone SEM - P1050153 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.