Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEBEENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEBEENS exist?
Definitions of SHEBEENS in dictionaries:
- noun - unlicensed drinking establishment
- n - a place where liquor is sold illegally
There are 8 letters in SHEBEENS: B E E E H N S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEBEENS plus a wildcard: SHEBEENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEBEENS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEBEENS
- Home News Fmcg Supplier News shebeens Three Months To Apply For ...
- Soon after I returned to South Africa from Melbourne I spotted an ...
- shebeens the taverns and bars of the townships South African ...
- Shebeen Study Lessons for Township Students South Africa Portfolio ...
- Men drink in an illegal shebeen as night falls on Imizamo Yethu shanty ...
- Cape shebeens face closure West Cape News
- Blitz on illegal shebeens in EL Township Times
- Africa Umoja a true South African inspiration
- first previous next last home
- Confusion and Delay Sawubona Soweto
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.