Scrabble word: SESSILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SESSILE exist?
Definitions of SESSILE in dictionaries:
- adj - permanently attached to a substrate
- adj - attached directly by the base
- Stalkless and attached directly at the base: sessile leaves.
- Permanently attached or fixed; not free-moving: a sessile barnacle.
- adj - permanently attached
There are 7 letters in SESSILE: E E I L S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SESSILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SESSILE plus a wildcard: SESSILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SESSILE
Images for SESSILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.