Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SESSILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SESSILE exist?
Definitions of SESSILE in dictionaries:
- adj - permanently attached to a substrate
- adj - attached directly by the base
- Stalkless and attached directly at the base: sessile leaves.
- Permanently attached or fixed; not free-moving: a sessile barnacle.
- adj - permanently attached
There are 7 letters in SESSILE: E E I L S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SESSILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SESSILE plus a wildcard: SESSILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SESSILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SESSILE
- Filesessile serrated adenoma2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- sessile oak photo - Quercus petraea - A12458 - ARKive
- sessile - Arrangement of plant without a stalk.
- Filesessile serrated adenoma endo.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Filesessile serrated adenoma.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 40. Trillium sessile. sessile Trillium.
- Quercus petraea - sessile Oak