Scrabble word: SEQUEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEQUEL exist?
Definitions of SEQUEL in dictionaries:
- noun - something that follows something else
- noun - a part added to a book or play that continues and extends it
- Something that follows; a continuation.
- A literary work complete in itself but continuing the narrative of an earlier work.
- A result or consequence.
- noun - something that follows and serves as a continuation
There are 6 letters in SEQUEL: E E L Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEQUEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEQUEL plus a wildcard: SEQUEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEQUEL
Images for SEQUEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.