Scrabble word: SENSELESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSELESS exist?
Definitions of SENSELESS in dictionaries:
- adj - not marked by the use of reason
- adj - unresponsive to stimulation
- adj - serving no useful purpose
- adj - (of especially persons) lacking sense or understanding or judgment
- Lacking sense or meaning; meaningless.
- Deficient in sense; foolish or stupid.
- Insensate; unconscious.
There are 9 letters in SENSELESS: E E E L N S S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSELESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSELESS plus a wildcard: SENSELESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSELESS
Images for SENSELESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.