Scrabble word: REMEDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMEDY exist?
Definitions of REMEDY in dictionaries:
- noun - act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
- noun - a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
- verb - set straight or right
- verb - provide relief for
- Something, such as medicine or therapy, that relieves pain, cures disease, or corrects a disorder.
- Something that corrects an evil, a fault, or an error.
- A legal order of preventing or redressing a wrong or enforcing a right.
- The allowance by a mint for deviation from the standard weight or quality of coins.
- To relieve or cure (a disease or disorder).
- To set right; remove, rectify, or counteract.
- verb - to relieve or cure
There are 6 letters in REMEDY: D E E M R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMEDY plus a wildcard: REMEDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMEDY
Images for REMEDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.