Scrabble word: REMEDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMEDY exist?
Definitions of REMEDY in dictionaries:
- noun - act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
- noun - a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
- verb - set straight or right
- verb - provide relief for
- Something, such as medicine or therapy, that relieves pain, cures disease, or corrects a disorder.
- Something that corrects an evil, a fault, or an error.
- A legal order of preventing or redressing a wrong or enforcing a right.
- The allowance by a mint for deviation from the standard weight or quality of coins.
- To relieve or cure (a disease or disorder).
- To set right; remove, rectify, or counteract.
- verb - to relieve or cure