Scrabble word: QUIBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUIBBLE exist?
Definitions of QUIBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an evasion of the point of an argument by raising irrelevant distinctions or objections
- verb - evade the truth of a point or question by raising irrelevant objections
- verb - argue over petty things
- To evade the truth or importance of an issue by raising trivial distinctions and objections.
- To find fault or criticize for petty reasons; cavil.
- A petty distinction or an irrelevant objection.
- A pun.
- verb - to argue over trivialities