Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUIBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUIBBLE exist?
Definitions of QUIBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an evasion of the point of an argument by raising irrelevant distinctions or objections
- verb - evade the truth of a point or question by raising irrelevant objections
- verb - argue over petty things
- To evade the truth or importance of an issue by raising trivial distinctions and objections.
- To find fault or criticize for petty reasons; cavil.
- A petty distinction or an irrelevant objection.
- A pun.
- verb - to argue over trivialities
There are 7 letters in QUIBBLE: B B E I L Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUIBBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUIBBLE plus a wildcard: QUIBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUIBBLE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUIBBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.