Scrabble word: PYRRHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYRRHIC exist?
Definitions of PYRRHIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a metrical unit with unstressed-unstressed syllables
- noun - an ancient Greek dance imitating the motions of warfare
- adj - of or relating to a war dance of ancient Greece
- adj - of or relating to or containing a metrical foot of two unstressed syllables
- adj - of or relating to or resembling Pyrrhus or his exploits (especially his sustaining staggering losses in order to defeat the Romans)
- Of or characterized by pyrrhics.
- noun - a type of metrical foot