Scrabble word: PYRRHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYRRHIC exist?
Definitions of PYRRHIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a metrical unit with unstressed-unstressed syllables
- noun - an ancient Greek dance imitating the motions of warfare
- adj - of or relating to a war dance of ancient Greece
- adj - of or relating to or containing a metrical foot of two unstressed syllables
- adj - of or relating to or resembling Pyrrhus or his exploits (especially his sustaining staggering losses in order to defeat the Romans)
- Of or characterized by pyrrhics.
- noun - a type of metrical foot
There are 7 letters in PYRRHIC: C H I P R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PYRRHIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PYRRHIC plus a wildcard: PYRRHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PYRRHIC
Images for PYRRHIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.