Scrabble word: PURIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURIFY exist?
Definitions of PURIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - remove impurities from, increase the concentration of, and separate through the process of distillation
- verb - make pure or free from sin or guilt
- verb - become clean or pure or free of guilt and sin
- To rid of impurities; cleanse.
- To rid of foreign or objectionable elements.
- To become clean or pure.
- verb - to free from impurities
There are 6 letters in PURIFY: F I P R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURIFY plus a wildcard: PURIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURIFY
Images for PURIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.