Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUNKAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNKAH exist?
Definitions of PUNKAH in dictionaries:
- noun - a large fan consisting of a frame covered with canvas that is suspended from the ceiling
- n - a ceiling fan used in India
There are 6 letters in PUNKAH: A H K N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNKAH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNKAH plus a wildcard: PUNKAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNKAH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUNKAH
- The elaborate punkah arrangements inthe Kanpur Memorial Church ...
- Ceiling Fans India
- Ximenez-Fatio House Museum
- Oliver Kessler Design GmbH Unternehmensberater Mnchen finderr
- Inoculation against the Plague Bombay Military Cemetery Dagshai ...
- Rv Transformer Ceiling Fans
- ... punkah - November 1898.--Photographer E.O.S. and Company Medium
- Ventilateur de plafond punkah blanc FARO
- TYPICAL ENGLISH BUNGALOW BOMBAY--SEE-- HAND PULLED punkah(FAN) MADE ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.