Scrabble word: KHAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KHAN exist?
Definitions of KHAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a title given to rulers or other important people in Asian countries
- noun - an inn in some eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans
- A ruler, an official, or an important person in India and some central Asian countries.
- A medieval ruler of a Mongol, Tartar, or Turkish tribe.
- A caravansary in certain Asian countries.
- noun - an Asian ruler