Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KHAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KHAN exist?
Definitions of KHAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a title given to rulers or other important people in Asian countries
- noun - an inn in some eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans
- A ruler, an official, or an important person in India and some central Asian countries.
- A medieval ruler of a Mongol, Tartar, or Turkish tribe.
- A caravansary in certain Asian countries.
- noun - an Asian ruler
There are 4 letters in KHAN: A H K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KHAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KHAN plus a wildcard: KHAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KHAN
Images for KHAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.