Scrabble word: SHANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHANK exist?
Definitions of SHANK in dictionaries:
- noun - a cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg
- noun - the part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- noun - cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- noun - cylinder forming the part of a bolt between the thread and the head
- noun - cylinder forming the part of a bit by which it is held in the drill
- noun - the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- noun - lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- noun - a poor golf stroke in which the heel of the club hits the ball
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the heel of a club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction
- The part of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
- A corresponding part in other vertebrates.
- The whole leg of a human being.
- A leg or leglike part.
- A cut of meat from the leg of a steer, calf, sheep, or lamb.
- The long, narrow part of a nail or pin.
- A stem, stalk, or similar part.
- The stem of an anchor.
- The long shaft of a fishhook.
- The part of a tobacco pipe between the bowl and stem.
- The shaft of a key.
- The narrow section of the handle of a spoon.
- The narrow part of the sole of a shoe under the instep.
- A piece of material, such as metal, that is used to reinforce or shape this part of a shoe.
- A projection, such as a ring, on the back of a button by which it is sewn to cloth.
- The part of a tool, such as a drill, that connects the functioning head to the handle.
- The latter or remaining part, especially of a period of time.
- To hit (a golf ball) with the heel of the club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction.
- verb - to hit sharply to the right, as a golf ball
There are 5 letters in SHANK: A H K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHANK plus a wildcard: SHANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHANK
Images for SHANK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.