Scrabble word: SHANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHANK exist?
Definitions of SHANK in dictionaries:
- noun - a cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg
- noun - the part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- noun - cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- noun - cylinder forming the part of a bolt between the thread and the head
- noun - cylinder forming the part of a bit by which it is held in the drill
- noun - the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- noun - lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- noun - a poor golf stroke in which the heel of the club hits the ball
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the heel of a club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction
- The part of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
- A corresponding part in other vertebrates.
- The whole leg of a human being.
- A leg or leglike part.
- A cut of meat from the leg of a steer, calf, sheep, or lamb.
- The long, narrow part of a nail or pin.
- A stem, stalk, or similar part.
- The stem of an anchor.
- The long shaft of a fishhook.
- The part of a tobacco pipe between the bowl and stem.
- The shaft of a key.
- The narrow section of the handle of a spoon.
- The narrow part of the sole of a shoe under the instep.
- A piece of material, such as metal, that is used to reinforce or shape this part of a shoe.
- A projection, such as a ring, on the back of a button by which it is sewn to cloth.
- The part of a tool, such as a drill, that connects the functioning head to the handle.
- The latter or remaining part, especially of a period of time.
- To hit (a golf ball) with the heel of the club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction.
- verb - to hit sharply to the right, as a golf ball