Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHANKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHANKS exist?
Definitions of SHANKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg
- noun - the part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- noun - cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- noun - cylinder forming the part of a bolt between the thread and the head
- noun - cylinder forming the part of a bit by which it is held in the drill
- noun - the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- noun - lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- noun - a poor golf stroke in which the heel of the club hits the ball
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the heel of a club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction
- verb - to hit sharply to the right, as a golf ball
There are 6 letters in SHANKS: A H K N S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHANKS plus a wildcard: SHANKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHANKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHANKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.