Scrabble word: SHANKS
Is SHANKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHANKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg
- noun - the part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- noun - cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- noun - cylinder forming the part of a bolt between the thread and the head
- noun - cylinder forming the part of a bit by which it is held in the drill
- noun - the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- noun - lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- noun - a poor golf stroke in which the heel of the club hits the ball
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the heel of a club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction
- verb - to hit sharply to the right, as a golf ball
There are 6 letters in SHANKS: A H K N S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHANKS, to go: SHANKS?
Rearrange the letters in SHANKS and see some winning combinations
Images for SHANKS
Lookup in Wiki for SHANKS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.