Scrabble word: PUBLIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUBLIC exist?
Definitions of PUBLIC in dictionaries:
- noun - people in general considered as a whole
- noun - a body of people sharing some common interest
- adj - not private
- adj - affecting the people or community as a whole
- Of, concerning, or affecting the community or the people: the public good.
- Maintained for or used by the people or community: a public park.
- Capitalized in shares of stock that can be traded on the open market: a public company.
- Participated in or attended by the people or community: “Opinions are formed in a process of open discussion and public debate” (Hannah Arendt).
- Connected with or acting on behalf of the people, community, or government: public office.
- Open to the knowledge or judgment of all: a public scandal.
- The community or the people as a whole.
- A group of people sharing a common interest: the reading public.
- To reveal to the public a previously unknown or secret piece of information: The president finally had to go public with the scandal.
- noun - the community or the people as a whole