Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUBLIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUBLIC exist?
Definitions of PUBLIC in dictionaries:
- noun - people in general considered as a whole
- noun - a body of people sharing some common interest
- adj - not private
- adj - affecting the people or community as a whole
- Of, concerning, or affecting the community or the people: the public good.
- Maintained for or used by the people or community: a public park.
- Capitalized in shares of stock that can be traded on the open market: a public company.
- Participated in or attended by the people or community: “Opinions are formed in a process of open discussion and public debate” (Hannah Arendt).
- Connected with or acting on behalf of the people, community, or government: public office.
- Open to the knowledge or judgment of all: a public scandal.
- The community or the people as a whole.
- A group of people sharing a common interest: the reading public.
- To reveal to the public a previously unknown or secret piece of information: The president finally had to go public with the scandal.
- n - the community or the people as a whole
There are 6 letters in PUBLIC: B C I L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUBLIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUBLIC plus a wildcard: PUBLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUBLIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUBLIC
- Actualits CommeMarc - public
- ... turned into a protest for a womans right to breastfeed in public
- Top 10 public Speaking Mistakes Freedom Personal Development Blog
- Tips for Breastfeeding In public Breastfeedingarts
- This sign is not entirely incorrect. There are public executions in ...
- public Enemy will grace the hip-hop world with 2 albums in 2012 ...
- There are different categories of public relations some are listed ...
- public Enemy Pictures (6 of 67) Last.fm
- pics at public Disgrace Back to public bondage display public ...