Scrabble word: PUBLIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUBLIC exist?
Definitions of PUBLIC in dictionaries:
- noun - people in general considered as a whole
- noun - a body of people sharing some common interest
- adj - not private
- adj - affecting the people or community as a whole
- Of, concerning, or affecting the community or the people: the public good.
- Maintained for or used by the people or community: a public park.
- Capitalized in shares of stock that can be traded on the open market: a public company.
- Participated in or attended by the people or community: “Opinions are formed in a process of open discussion and public debate” (Hannah Arendt).
- Connected with or acting on behalf of the people, community, or government: public office.
- Open to the knowledge or judgment of all: a public scandal.
- The community or the people as a whole.
- A group of people sharing a common interest: the reading public.
- To reveal to the public a previously unknown or secret piece of information: The president finally had to go public with the scandal.
- noun - the community or the people as a whole
There are 6 letters in PUBLIC: B C I L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUBLIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUBLIC plus a wildcard: PUBLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUBLIC
Images for PUBLIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.