Scrabble word: OBVIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBVIOUS exist?
Definitions of OBVIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - easily perceived by the senses or grasped by the mind
- Easily perceived or understood; quite apparent.
- Easily seen through because of a lack of subtlety; transparent: an obvious political ploy.
- Standing in the way or in front.
- adj - easily perceived or understood
There are 7 letters in OBVIOUS: B I O O S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBVIOUS plus a wildcard: OBVIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBVIOUS
Images for OBVIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.