Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MYELIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYELIN exist?
Definitions of MYELIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a white fatty substance that forms a medullary sheath around the axis cylinder of some nerve fibers
- A white fatty material, composed chiefly of lipids and lipoproteins, that encloses certain axons and nerve fibers.
- adj - a fatty substance that encases certain nerve fibers [n -S] : MYELINIC
There are 6 letters in MYELIN: E I L M N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MYELIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MYELIN plus a wildcard: MYELIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MYELIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MYELIN
- myelin. Causes symptoms treatment myelin
- myelin sheath
- myelin Diagram Picture
- Figure 16 myelin Sheath [view large image]
- terpisah itu menunjukkan myelin secara detail dan kedudukan myelin ...
- The myelin sheath and speed of transmission
- myelin-sheath How To Be A Childrens Book Illustrator
- Opinions on myelin