Scrabble word: MUDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUDDLE exist?
Definitions of MUDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- verb - make into a puddle
- verb - mix up or confuse
- To make turbid or muddy.
- To mix confusedly; jumble.
- To confuse or befuddle (the mind), as with alcohol.
- To mismanage or bungle.
- To think, act, or proceed in a confused or aimless manner: muddled along through my high-school years.
- A disordered condition; a mess or jumble.
- Mental confusion.
- verb - to mix in a disordered manner
There are 6 letters in MUDDLE: D D E L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUDDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUDDLE plus a wildcard: MUDDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUDDLE
Images for MUDDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.