Scrabble word: MUDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUDDLE exist?
Definitions of MUDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- verb - make into a puddle
- verb - mix up or confuse
- To make turbid or muddy.
- To mix confusedly; jumble.
- To confuse or befuddle (the mind), as with alcohol.
- To mismanage or bungle.
- To think, act, or proceed in a confused or aimless manner: muddled along through my high-school years.
- A disordered condition; a mess or jumble.
- Mental confusion.
- verb - to mix in a disordered manner