Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOTLEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTLEY exist?
Definitions of MOTLEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- noun - a garment made of motley (especially a court jester's costume)
- noun - a multicolored woolen fabric woven of mixed threads in 14th to 17th century England
- verb - make something more diverse and varied
- verb - make motley
- adj - consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- adj - having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly
- Having elements of great variety or incongruity; heterogeneous: “Most Ivy League freshman classes are chosen from a motley collection of constituencies... and a bare majority of entering students can honestly be called scholars” (New York Times).
- Having many colors; variegated; parti-colored: a motley tunic.
- The parti-colored attire of a court jester.
- A heterogeneous, often incongruous mixture of elements.
- adj - composed of diverse elements
- noun - a garment of various colors
There are 6 letters in MOTLEY: E L M O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTLEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOTLEY plus a wildcard: MOTLEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOTLEY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOTLEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.