Scrabble word: MANIKIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANIKIN exist?
Definitions of MANIKIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is very small but who is not otherwise deformed or abnormal
- noun - a woman who wears clothes to display fashions
- noun - a life-size dummy used to display clothes
- A man short in stature.
- A mannequin.
- An anatomical model of the human body for use in teaching.
- noun - an anatomical model of the human body
There are 7 letters in MANIKIN: A I I K M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANIKIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANIKIN plus a wildcard: MANIKIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANIKIN
Images for MANIKIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.