Scrabble word: LAYOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAYOUT exist?
Definitions of LAYOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a plan or design of something that is laid out
- noun - the act of laying out (as by making plans for something)
- The act or an instance of laying out.
- An arrangement or a plan, especially the schematic arrangement of parts or areas: the layout of a factory; the layout of a printed circuit.
- The art or process of arranging printed or graphic matter on a page.
- The overall design of a page, spread, or book, including elements such as page and type size, typeface, and the arrangement of titles and page numbers.
- A page or set of pages marked to indicate this design.
- An establishment or property, especially a large residence or estate: “[Her] show horses... were kept on the couple’s one-and-a-half acre Malibu layout” (People).
- noun - an arrangement or plan