Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KLEZMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does KLEZMER exist?
Definitions of KLEZMER in dictionaries:
- A traditionally itinerant Jewish folk musician of eastern Europe performing in a small band, as at weddings.
- Often used to modify another noun: klezmer bands; klezmer repertory; klezmer music.
- n - a Jewish folk musician
There are 7 letters in KLEZMER: E E K L M R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KLEZMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KLEZMER plus a wildcard: KLEZMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KLEZMER
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KLEZMER
- Shirim klezmer Orchestra in klezmer Nutcracker
- Aside from Jewish and klezmer music the band also plays American ...
- Judaica Sound Archives at FAU Libraries Celebrate klezmer
- klezmer MUSIC
- klezmer logo
- klezmer - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Joel Rubin [klezmer] klezmer-Musik
- Amsterdam klezmer Band wint Duitse kwaliteitsaward No Borderz ...
- Polish klezmerPolish-Jewish Music
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.