Scrabble word: KILLING
Is KILLING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that causes someone to die
- noun - the act of terminating a life
- noun - a very large profit
- verb - cause to die
- verb - thwart the passage of
- verb - end or extinguish by forceful means
- verb - be fatal
- verb - be the source of great pain for
- verb - overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- verb - hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- verb - hit with great force
- verb - deprive of life
- verb - cause the death of, without intention
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- verb - tire out completely
- verb - cause to cease operating
- verb - destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- adj - very funny
- Murder; homicide.
- A kill; a quarry.
- A sudden large profit: made a killing on the stock market.
- Intended or apt to kill; fatal.
- Thoroughly exhausting: a killing pace.
- noun - a sudden notable success
There are 7 letters in KILLING: G I I K L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KILLING
Click to search all anagrams of KILLING plus a wildcard: KILLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KILLING
Images for KILLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.