Scrabble word: KILLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does KILLING exist?
Definitions of KILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that causes someone to die
- noun - the act of terminating a life
- noun - a very large profit
- verb - cause to die
- verb - thwart the passage of
- verb - end or extinguish by forceful means
- verb - be fatal
- verb - be the source of great pain for
- verb - overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- verb - hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- verb - hit with great force
- verb - deprive of life
- verb - cause the death of, without intention
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- verb - tire out completely
- verb - cause to cease operating
- verb - destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- adj - very funny
- Murder; homicide.
- A kill; a quarry.
- A sudden large profit: made a killing on the stock market.
- Intended or apt to kill; fatal.
- Thoroughly exhausting: a killing pace.
- noun - a sudden notable success