Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KHAKIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KHAKIS exist?
Definitions of KHAKIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a military uniform made of khaki fabric
- noun - a sturdy twilled cloth of a yellowish brown color used especially for military uniforms
- n - a durable cloth
There are 6 letters in KHAKIS: A H I K K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KHAKIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KHAKIS plus a wildcard: KHAKIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KHAKIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KHAKIS
- Bills khakis Original Twill M1 Relax Fit Pants - Nowells Clothiers
- the long haul do khakis ever go out of style
- One Pair of khakis Four Bodies
- Reader Request Stylish khakis
- Photo of Mountain khakis Mens Teton Twill Pant (Mountain khakis ...
- Home Mountain khakis Mountain khakis Original Mountain Pant ...
- Bills khakis Original Twill M1P Pleated Relaxed Fit Pants - Nowells ...
- khakis Pants
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.