Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KHAKI
In which Scrabble dictionary does KHAKI exist?
Definitions of KHAKI in dictionaries:
- noun - a sturdy twilled cloth of a yellowish brown color used especially for military uniforms
- adj - of a yellowish brown color
- A light olive brown to moderate or light yellowish brown.
- A sturdy cloth of this color.
- n - a durable cloth
There are 5 letters in KHAKI: A H I K K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KHAKI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KHAKI plus a wildcard: KHAKI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KHAKI
Images for KHAKI
- MEK Denim Official Website
- khaki comes in a wide variety of shades but this is the one most often ...
- ... khaki-Trousers_c42646eaad951f69acaf91728df17a7e_images_360_480_mini
- khaki [RLUL209-UL] - 12.86 Eagle Paint and Wallpaper Nobody Does ...
- khaki Pants for Every Body Type - Oprah.com
- khaki Color Acrylic Paints - XF-49 - khaki Paint khaki Color Tamiya ...
- ... khaki Paint US khaki Color Floquil Military Model Paint 9B8462
- khaki Silk Shirt Chicisimo
- Sherwin-Williams 6150 Universal khaki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.