Scrabble word: JAGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAGGED exist?
Definitions of JAGGED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut teeth into
- adj - having a sharply uneven surface or outline
- adj - having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- Marked by irregular projections and indentations on the edge or surface.
- Having a rough or harsh quality: “not a stutter exactly but a jagged sound, as if the words were being broken-off from some other, stronger current of words deep inside” (Anne Tyler).
- adv - having a sharply uneven edge or surface [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : JAGGEDLY
There are 6 letters in JAGGED: A D E G G J
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAGGED plus a wildcard: JAGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAGGED
Images for JAGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.