Scrabble word: JAGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAGGED exist?
Definitions of JAGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp projection on an edge or surface
- noun - a slit in a garment that exposes material of a different color underneath
- noun - a flap along the edge of a garment
- noun - a bout of drinking or drug taking
- adj - having a sharply uneven surface or outline
- adj - having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- Marked by irregular projections and indentations on the edge or surface.
- Having a rough or harsh quality: “not a stutter exactly but a jagged sound, as if the words were being broken-off from some other, stronger current of words deep inside” (Anne Tyler).
- adv - having a sharply uneven edge or surface [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : JAGGEDLY