Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYPOXIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYPOXIA exist?
Definitions of HYPOXIA in dictionaries:
- noun - oxygen deficiency causing a very strong drive to correct the deficiency
- Deficiency in the amount of oxygen reaching body tissues.
- adj - a deficiency of oxygen in body tissue [n -S] : HYPOXIC
There are 7 letters in HYPOXIA: A H I O P X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HYPOXIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYPOXIA plus a wildcard: HYPOXIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYPOXIA
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYPOXIA
- image from hypoxiahypoxia is a pathological condition in which either ...
- hypoxic hypoxia or altitude hypoxia
- hypoxia-inducible factor
- Cerebral hypoxia Brain hypoxia What is hypoxia
- HYPOXIC-ISCHEMIC BRAIN INJURY of the NEWBORN CEREBRAL PALSY
- ... Imaging tumor hypoxia by near-infrared fluorescence tomography
- Assessment of hypoxia in children with cystic fibrosis -- Urquhart et ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.