Scrabble word: HUSHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUSHED exist?
Definitions of HUSHED in dictionaries:
- verb - become quiet or still
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - become quiet or quieter
- verb - wash by removing particles
- verb - run water over the ground to erode (soil), revealing the underlying strata and valuable minerals
- adj - in a softened tone
- adj - making little or no noise
- verb - to cause to be quiet
There are 6 letters in HUSHED: D E H H S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUSHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUSHED plus a wildcard: HUSHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUSHED
Images for HUSHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.