Scrabble word: HOMELY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMELY exist?
Definitions of HOMELY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in physical beauty or proportion
- adj - having a feeling of home
- adj - plain and unpretentious
- adj - without artificial refinement or elegance
- Not attractive or goodlooking: a homely child.
- Lacking elegance or refinement: homely furniture.
- Of a simple or unpretentious nature; plain: homely truths.
- Characteristic of the home or of home life: homely skills.
There are 6 letters in HOMELY: E H L M O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMELY plus a wildcard: HOMELY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMELY
Images for HOMELY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.