Scrabble word: GOUGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOUGES exist?
Definitions of GOUGES in dictionaries:
- noun - an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- noun - and edge tool with a blade like a trough for cutting channels or grooves
- noun - the act of gouging
- verb - force with the thumb
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - make a groove in
- verb - to cut or scoop out
There are 6 letters in GOUGES: E G G O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOUGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOUGES plus a wildcard: GOUGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOUGES
Images for GOUGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.