Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOUGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOUGE exist?
Definitions of GOUGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- noun - and edge tool with a blade like a trough for cutting channels or grooves
- noun - the act of gouging
- verb - force with the thumb
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - make a groove in
- A chisel with a rounded, troughlike blade.
- A scooping or digging action, as with such a chisel.
- A groove or hole scooped with or as if with such a chisel.
- A large amount, as of money, exacted or extorted.
- To cut or scoop out with or as if with a gouge: “He began to gouge a small pattern in the sand with his cane” (Vladimir Nabokov).
- To force out the eye of (a person) with one’s thumb.
- To thrust one’s thumb into the eye of.
- To extort from.
- v - to cut or scoop out
There are 5 letters in GOUGE: E G G O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOUGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOUGE plus a wildcard: GOUGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOUGE
Images for GOUGE
- carving gouges Peter Follansbee joiners notes
- Shovel gouge tools for log building - BUFFALO TOOL FORGE
- Lathe Chisel 920-0545 Spindle gouge 12 HSS Steel 920-0545
- Wood Carving Tools - Extra Value - National Artcraft
- Spindle gouge Thespindle gouge is used for exterior turning. It is ...
- Turning with a Spindle gouge
- No. 15 - Shallow gouge inletting chisel
- using a wood carving gouge
- gouges 11 Sweep