Scrabble word: GOUGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOUGE exist?
Definitions of GOUGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- noun - and edge tool with a blade like a trough for cutting channels or grooves
- noun - the act of gouging
- verb - force with the thumb
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - make a groove in
- A chisel with a rounded, troughlike blade.
- A scooping or digging action, as with such a chisel.
- A groove or hole scooped with or as if with such a chisel.
- A large amount, as of money, exacted or extorted.
- To cut or scoop out with or as if with a gouge: “He began to gouge a small pattern in the sand with his cane” (Vladimir Nabokov).
- To force out the eye of (a person) with one’s thumb.
- To thrust one’s thumb into the eye of.
- To extort from.
- verb - to cut or scoop out