Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOUGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOUGE exist?
Definitions of GOUGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- noun - and edge tool with a blade like a trough for cutting channels or grooves
- noun - the act of gouging
- verb - force with the thumb
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - make a groove in
- A chisel with a rounded, troughlike blade.
- A scooping or digging action, as with such a chisel.
- A groove or hole scooped with or as if with such a chisel.
- A large amount, as of money, exacted or extorted.
- To cut or scoop out with or as if with a gouge: “He began to gouge a small pattern in the sand with his cane” (Vladimir Nabokov).
- To force out the eye of (a person) with one’s thumb.
- To thrust one’s thumb into the eye of.
- To extort from.
- verb - to cut or scoop out
There are 5 letters in GOUGE: E G G O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOUGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOUGE plus a wildcard: GOUGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOUGE
Images for GOUGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.