Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRYING exist?
Definitions of FRYING in dictionaries:
- noun - cooking in fat or oil in a pan or griddle
- verb - be excessively hot
- verb - cook on a hot surface using fat
- verb - kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
- adj - to cook over direct heat in hot fat or oil [v FRIED, FRYING, FRIES] : FRYABLE
There are 6 letters in FRYING: F G I N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRYING plus a wildcard: FRYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRYING
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.