Scrabble word: FOLLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLLOW exist?
Definitions of FOLLOW in dictionaries:
- verb - to travel behind, go after, come after
- verb - be later in time
- verb - come as a logical consequence
- verb - travel along a certain course
- verb - act in accordance with someone's rules, commands, or wishes
- verb - come after in time, as a result
- verb - behave in accordance or in agreement with
- verb - be next
- verb - choose and follow
- verb - to bring something about at a later time than
- verb - imitate in behavior
- verb - follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
- verb - follow with the eyes or the mind
- verb - be the successor (of)
- verb - perform an accompaniment to
- verb - keep informed
- verb - to be the product or result
- verb - accept and follow the leadership or command or guidance of
- verb - adhere to or practice
- verb - work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- verb - keep under surveillance
- verb - follow in or as if in pursuit
- verb - grasp the meaning
- verb - keep to
- To come or go after; proceed behind: Follow the usher to your seat.
- To go after in or as if in pursuit: “The wrong she had done followed her and haunted her dream” (Katherine Anne Porter).
- To keep under surveillance: followed the suspect for a week before making the arrest.
- To move along the course of; take: We followed a path to the shore.
- To go in the direction of; be guided by: followed the sun westward across the plains; followed the signs to the monkey house.
- To accept the guidance, command, or leadership of: follow a spiritual master; rebels who refused to follow their commander.
- To adhere to; practice: followed the ancient customs of their people.
- To take as a model or precedent; imitate: followed her new friends in everything they did; followed my example and resigned.
- To act in agreement or compliance with; obey: follow the rules; follow one’s instincts.
- To keep to or stick to: followed the recipe; follow a diet.
- To engage in (a trade or occupation); work at.
- To come after in order, time, or position: Night follows day.
- To bring something about at a later time than or as a consequence of: She followed her lecture with a question-and-answer period.
- To occur or be evident as a consequence of: Your conclusion does not follow your premise.
- To watch or observe closely: followed the bird through binoculars.
- To be attentive to; pay close heed to: too sleepy to follow the sermon.
- To keep oneself informed of the course, progress, or fortunes of: follow the stock market; followed the local teams.
- To grasp the meaning or logic of; understand: Do you follow my argument? — v.
- To come, move, or take place after another person or thing in order or time.
- To occur or be evident as a consequence; result: If you ignore your diet, trouble will follow.
- To grasp the meaning or reasoning of something; understand.
- The act or an instance of following.
- A billiards shot in which the cue ball is struck above center so that it follows the path of the object ball after impact.
- To carry a stroke to natural completion after hitting or releasing a ball or other object.
- To carry an act, a project, or an intention to completion; pursue fully: followed through on her promise to reorganize the department.
- To carry to completion; follow through on: followed up their recommendations with concrete proposals.
- To increase the effectiveness or enhance the success of by further action: followed up her interview with a telephone call.
- To move straight ahead or in a direct path.
- To be guided by instinct: had no formal training but became a success by following his nose.
- To play a card of the same suit as the one led.
- These verbs mean to come after something or someone.
- verb - to come or go after
There are 6 letters in FOLLOW: F L L O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLLOW plus a wildcard: FOLLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLLOW
Images for FOLLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.