Scrabble word: EXPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPOSE exist?
Definitions of EXPOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - the exposure of an impostor or a fraud
- verb - expose or make accessible to some action or influence
- verb - make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- verb - to show, make visible or apparent
- verb - remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body
- verb - disclose to view as by removing a cover
- verb - put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- verb - expose to light, of photographic film
- verb - expose while ridiculing
- verb - abandon by leaving out in the open air
- To subject or allow to be subjected to an action or an influence: exposed themselves to disease; exposed their children to classical music.
- To subject (a photographic film, for example) to the action of light.
- To make known (something discreditable).
- To deprive of shelter or protection.
- To subject to needless risk: an officer who exposed the troops to enemy crossfire.
- verb - to lay open to view
There are 6 letters in EXPOSE: E E O P S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPOSE plus a wildcard: EXPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPOSE
Images for EXPOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.