Scrabble word: EXPOSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPOSES exist?
Definitions of EXPOSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the exposure of an impostor or a fraud
- verb - expose or make accessible to some action or influence
- verb - make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- verb - to show, make visible or apparent
- verb - remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body
- verb - disclose to view as by removing a cover
- verb - put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- verb - expose to light, of photographic film
- verb - expose while ridiculing
- verb - abandon by leaving out in the open air
- verb - to lay open to view
There are 7 letters in EXPOSES: E E O P S S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPOSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPOSES plus a wildcard: EXPOSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPOSES
Images for EXPOSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.