Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPENSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPENSES exist?
Definitions of EXPENSES in dictionaries:
- noun - amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures)
- noun - a detriment or sacrifice
- noun - money spent to perform work and usually reimbursed by an employer
- verb - reduce the estimated value of something
- v - to charge with costs
There are 8 letters in EXPENSES: E E E N P S S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPENSES plus a wildcard: EXPENSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPENSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPENSES
- How to Write Off Travel and Entertainment expenses Inc.com
- Picture of expenses Cut
- Tips For Tracking Project expenses
- turned upside down everyone these days is focusing on expenses ...
- Shared Services Partnership e-expenses Project updates from across ...
- Business expenses That Are Deductible Daniel Stoica Accounting ...
- Are you happy that your trustee expenses are compliant - TPP
- Ibebek Business Blog Archive Business expenses
- ... Employee Reimbursements for expenses QuickBooks for Contractors blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.