Scrabble word: EXPENSES
Is EXPENSES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXPENSES in dictionaries:
- noun - amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures)
- noun - a detriment or sacrifice
- noun - money spent to perform work and usually reimbursed by an employer
- verb - reduce the estimated value of something
- verb - to charge with costs
There are 8 letters in EXPENSES: E E E N P S S X
Click to search all anagrams of EXPENSES plus a wildcard: EXPENSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPENSES
Images for EXPENSES
Lookup in Wiki for EXPENSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.