Scrabble word: EXPENSE
Is EXPENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPENSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures)
- noun - a detriment or sacrifice
- noun - money spent to perform work and usually reimbursed by an employer
- verb - reduce the estimated value of something
- Something spent to attain a goal or accomplish a purpose: an expense of time and energy on the project.
- An expenditure of money; a cost: an improvement that was well worth the expense; a trip with all expenses paid.
- Charges incurred by an employee in the performance of work: was reimbursed for her travel expenses.
- Money allotted for payment of such charges.
- Something requiring the expenditure of money: Redecorating the house will be a considerable expense.
- The act of expending.
- To charge with expenses.
- To write off as an expense.
- verb - to charge with costs
There are 7 letters in EXPENSE: E E E N P S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPENSE, to go: EXPENSE?
Rearrange the letters in EXPENSE and see some winning combinations
Images for EXPENSE
Lookup in Wiki for EXPENSE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.