Scrabble word: EXPENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPENSE exist?
Definitions of EXPENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures)
- noun - a detriment or sacrifice
- noun - money spent to perform work and usually reimbursed by an employer
- verb - reduce the estimated value of something
- Something spent to attain a goal or accomplish a purpose: an expense of time and energy on the project.
- An expenditure of money; a cost: an improvement that was well worth the expense; a trip with all expenses paid.
- Charges incurred by an employee in the performance of work: was reimbursed for her travel expenses.
- Money allotted for payment of such charges.
- Something requiring the expenditure of money: Redecorating the house will be a considerable expense.
- The act of expending.
- To charge with expenses.
- To write off as an expense.
- verb - to charge with costs
There are 7 letters in EXPENSE: E E E N P S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPENSE plus a wildcard: EXPENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPENSE
Images for EXPENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.