Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPENSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPENSED exist?
Definitions of EXPENSED in dictionaries:
- verb - reduce the estimated value of something
- v - to charge with costs
There are 8 letters in EXPENSED: D E E E N P S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPENSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPENSED plus a wildcard: EXPENSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPENSED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPENSED
- Councillor expensed chipmunk costume Toronto Star
- TTC chair Adam Giambrone expensed more than 3000 in cabs last year ...
- Up up and expensed.
- Ex-Capital Health VP expensed thousands for dinners booze charity ...
- Former International Cooperation Minister Bev Oda allegedly expensed ...
- ORNGE Mazza expensed ski trips worth 15000 Toronto Star
- Chicago the most-expensed city for business travelers - Chicago ...
- The Amount of Capital Expenditure That Can Be expensed eHow.com
- Yeah A business expensed breakfast at Starbucks
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.