Scrabble word: EULOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EULOGY exist?
Definitions of EULOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal expression of praise for someone who has died recently
- noun - a formal expression of praise
- A laudatory speech or written tribute, especially one praising someone who has died.
- High praise or commendation.
- noun - a formal expression of high praise
There are 6 letters in EULOGY: E G L O U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EULOGY plus a wildcard: EULOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EULOGY
Images for EULOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.