Scrabble word: EMPLOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMPLOY exist?
Definitions of EMPLOY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being employed or having a job
- verb - put into service
- verb - engage or hire for work
- To engage the services of; put to work: agreed to employ the job applicant.
- To provide with gainful work: factories that employ thousands.
- To put to use or service.
- To devote (time, for example) to an activity or purpose: employed much time and energy to the hobby.
- The state of being employed: in the employ of the city.
- adj - to engage the services of for payment [v HIRED, HIRING, HIRES] : HIREABLE
There are 6 letters in EMPLOY: E L M O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMPLOY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMPLOY plus a wildcard: EMPLOY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMPLOY
Images for EMPLOY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.