Scrabble word: EMPLOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMPLOY exist?
Definitions of EMPLOY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being employed or having a job
- verb - put into service
- verb - engage or hire for work
- To engage the services of; put to work: agreed to employ the job applicant.
- To provide with gainful work: factories that employ thousands.
- To put to use or service.
- To devote (time, for example) to an activity or purpose: employed much time and energy to the hobby.
- The state of being employed: in the employ of the city.
- adj - to engage the services of for payment [v HIRED, HIRING, HIRES] : HIREABLE