Scrabble word: EFFECTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFECTS exist?
Definitions of EFFECTS in dictionaries:
- noun - property of a personal character that is portable but not used in business
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- noun - an outward appearance
- noun - an impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived)
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - (of a law) having legal validity
- noun - a symptom caused by an illness or a drug
- verb - produce
- verb - act so as to bring into existence
- verb - to bring about
There are 7 letters in EFFECTS: C E E F F S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFECTS plus a wildcard: EFFECTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFECTS
Images for EFFECTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.