Scrabble word: EDGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDGING exist?
Definitions of EDGING in dictionaries:
- noun - border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug)
- verb - advance slowly, as if by inches
- verb - provide with a border or edge
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - provide with an edge
- Something that forms or serves as an edge or a border.
- noun - something that forms or serves as an edge
There are 6 letters in EDGING: D E G G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDGING plus a wildcard: EDGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDGING
Images for EDGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.