Scrabble word: EDGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDGING exist?
Definitions of EDGING in dictionaries:
- noun - border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug)
- verb - advance slowly, as if by inches
- verb - provide with a border or edge
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - provide with an edge
- Something that forms or serves as an edge or a border.
- noun - something that forms or serves as an edge