Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEDGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEDGING exist?
Definitions of HEDGING in dictionaries:
- noun - any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk
- noun - an intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
- verb - enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
- verb - minimize loss or risk
- v - to surround with a hedge (a dense row of shrubs)
There are 7 letters in HEDGING: D E G G H I N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEDGING plus a wildcard: HEDGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEDGING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEDGING
- hedging against catastrophic loss is common-sense and becomes more so ...
- Online Catalogue Escallonia hedging (White)
- Laurel - Prunus laurocerasus Rotundifolia (Bare Root) hedging ...
- Forex Superb hedging Strategy
- hedging Your Stock Investments The Basics
- ... Project on - Equity Research and hedging risk through derivatives
- ... hedging large hedging instant hedging Laurel hedging Box hedging
- Persero) kembali mendorong usulan mekanisme lindungan nilai (hedging ...
- Berberis hedging from hedging Plants
- conical conifer gold crest
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.