Scrabble word: DEADENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEADENED exist?
Definitions of DEADENED in dictionaries:
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- verb - make vapid or deprive of spirit
- verb - lessen the momentum or velocity of
- verb - become lifeless, less lively, intense, or active
- verb - make less lively, intense, or vigorous
- verb - convert (metallic mercury) into a grey powder consisting of minute globules, as by shaking with chalk or fatty oil
- adj - devoid of physical sensation
- adj - made or become less intense
- verb - to diminish the sensitivity or vigor of
There are 8 letters in DEADENED: A D D D E E E N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEADENED plus a wildcard: DEADENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEADENED
Images for DEADENED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.